__________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
A) Only a blood alcohol level greater than the legal limit
B) Even the smallest amount of alcohol
C) Only a blood alcohol level greater than .05
Even the smallest amount of alcohol
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?