__________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
A) Only a blood alcohol level greater than the legal limit
B) Even the smallest amount of alcohol
C) Only a blood alcohol level greater than .05
Even the smallest amount of alcohol
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When parking a car, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- What is a safety zone?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you: