__________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
A) Only a blood alcohol level greater than the legal limit
B) Even the smallest amount of alcohol
C) Only a blood alcohol level greater than .05
Even the smallest amount of alcohol
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- The driver is:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You must use your seat belt:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?