__________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
A) Only a blood alcohol level greater than the legal limit
B) Even the smallest amount of alcohol
C) Only a blood alcohol level greater than .05
Even the smallest amount of alcohol
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- A green painted curb means:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You should never park:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by: