__________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
A) Only a blood alcohol level greater than the legal limit
B) Even the smallest amount of alcohol
C) Only a blood alcohol level greater than .05
Even the smallest amount of alcohol
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- A curb painted red means:
- Before turning, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: