A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
A) Closer to the oncoming car than the parked car
B) closer to the parked car than the oncoming car
C) A middle course between the oncoming and parked cars
A middle course between the oncoming and parked cars
Related Permit Test Questions:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.