A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
A) Closer to the oncoming car than the parked car
B) closer to the parked car than the oncoming car
C) A middle course between the oncoming and parked cars
A middle course between the oncoming and parked cars
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should: