A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
A) Honk and step on the brake firmly
B) Take your foot off the gas
C) Swerve into the lane next to you
Take your foot off the gas
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?