A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
A) Honk and step on the brake firmly
B) Take your foot off the gas
C) Swerve into the lane next to you
Take your foot off the gas
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when: