A curb painted blue means:
A) Loading or unloading passengers only
B) Parking for a limited time
C) Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road: