A curb painted blue means:
A) Loading or unloading passengers only
B) Parking for a limited time
C) Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- What is a safety zone?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway: