A curb painted blue means:
A) Loading or unloading passengers only
B) Parking for a limited time
C) Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by: