A curb painted blue means:
A) Loading or unloading passengers only
B) Parking for a limited time
C) Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?