A curb painted blue means:
A) Loading or unloading passengers only
B) Parking for a limited time
C) Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Roads become very slippery:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted: