A curb painted blue means:
A) Loading or unloading passengers only
B) Parking for a limited time
C) Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A white painted curb means:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?