A curb painted blue means:
A) Loading or unloading passengers only
B) Parking for a limited time
C) Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Parking for a disabled person with a placard
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- A green painted curb means:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.