A curb painted red means:
A) Parking is for emergency vehicles only
B) Parking is for disabled persons only
C) Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When parking a car, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should: