A curb painted red means:
A) Parking is for emergency vehicles only
B) Parking is for disabled persons only
C) Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- A curb painted red means:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from: