A curb painted red means:
A) Parking is for emergency vehicles only
B) Parking is for disabled persons only
C) Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- What is a safety zone?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street: