A curb painted red means:
A) Parking is for emergency vehicles only
B) Parking is for disabled persons only
C) Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Stopping or parking is not allowed (except buses)
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that: