A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Before turning, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle: