A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):