A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?