A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You must use your seat belt:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A curb painted red means: