A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic: