A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You must use your seat belt:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and: