A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.