A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
A) Swerving into the lane next to you
B) Driving onto the shoulder of the road
C) Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Taking your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A green painted curb means:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?