A green painted curb means:
A) Passenger loading or unloading area
B) Stopping or parking for a limited time only
C) Parking for emergency vehicles only
Stopping or parking for a limited time only
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them: