A green painted curb means:
A) Passenger loading or unloading area
B) Stopping or parking for a limited time only
C) Parking for emergency vehicles only
Stopping or parking for a limited time only
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Following distance should increase when you: