A green painted curb means:
A) Passenger loading or unloading area
B) Stopping or parking for a limited time only
C) Parking for emergency vehicles only
Stopping or parking for a limited time only
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should never park:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and: