A green painted curb means:
A) Passenger loading or unloading area
B) Stopping or parking for a limited time only
C) Parking for emergency vehicles only
Stopping or parking for a limited time only
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You should never park:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least: