A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
A) Proceed, but carefully drive around the person
B) Proceed if the person is not in your lane
C) Wait until the person crosses the street
Wait until the person crosses the street
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?