A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
A) Proceed, but carefully drive around the person
B) Proceed if the person is not in your lane
C) Wait until the person crosses the street
Wait until the person crosses the street
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- The driver is:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: