A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
A) Proceed, but carefully drive around the person
B) Proceed if the person is not in your lane
C) Wait until the person crosses the street
Wait until the person crosses the street
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?