A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
A) Proceed, but carefully drive around the person
B) Proceed if the person is not in your lane
C) Wait until the person crosses the street
Wait until the person crosses the street
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle: