A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
A) Proceed, but carefully drive around the person
B) Proceed if the person is not in your lane
C) Wait until the person crosses the street
Wait until the person crosses the street
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must: