A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
A) Proceed, but carefully drive around the person
B) Proceed if the person is not in your lane
C) Wait until the person crosses the street
Wait until the person crosses the street
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?