A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
A) Turn in that direction after slowing and checking traffic
B) Not turn in that direction until the light turns green
C) Turn in that direction after you come to a complete stop
Not turn in that direction until the light turns green
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?