A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
A) Turn in that direction after slowing and checking traffic
B) Not turn in that direction until the light turns green
C) Turn in that direction after you come to a complete stop
Not turn in that direction until the light turns green
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- The driver is:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you: