A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
A) Turn in that direction after slowing and checking traffic
B) Not turn in that direction until the light turns green
C) Turn in that direction after you come to a complete stop
Not turn in that direction until the light turns green
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: