A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
A) Until all passengers have reached the sidewalk
B) When a bus or trolley is unloading passengers
C) At any time or for any reason
At any time or for any reason
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When parking a car, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is: