A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When parking a car, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?