A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- What is a safety zone?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway: