A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You should check traffic behind you: