A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your: