A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- At night, it is hardest to see: