A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Orange colored road signs:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you: