A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery: