A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
A) Stop, then proceed when you think all of the children have exited the bus.
B) Slow to 25 mph and pass cautiously.
C) Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Stop as long as the red lights are flashing.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?