A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
A) In both directions may pass
B) Next to the broken line may pass
C) Next to the solid line may pass
Next to the broken line may pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- A white painted curb means:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- The driver is:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead: