A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
A) In both directions may pass
B) Next to the broken line may pass
C) Next to the solid line may pass
Next to the broken line may pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must: