A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
A) In both directions may pass
B) Next to the broken line may pass
C) Next to the solid line may pass
Next to the broken line may pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: