A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
A) In both directions may pass
B) Next to the broken line may pass
C) Next to the solid line may pass
Next to the broken line may pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When parking a car, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A white painted curb means:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except: