A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
A) In both directions may pass
B) Next to the broken line may pass
C) Next to the solid line may pass
Next to the broken line may pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks: