A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
A) In both directions may pass
B) Next to the broken line may pass
C) Next to the solid line may pass
Next to the broken line may pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):