A white painted curb means:
A) Loading zone for freight or passengers.
B) Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
C) Loading zone for freight only.
Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should: