A white painted curb means:
A) Loading zone for freight or passengers.
B) Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
C) Loading zone for freight only.
Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving: