A white painted curb means:
A) Loading zone for freight or passengers.
B) Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
C) Loading zone for freight only.
Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving: