A white painted curb means:
A) Loading zone for freight or passengers.
B) Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
C) Loading zone for freight only.
Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?