A white painted curb means:
A) Loading zone for freight or passengers.
B) Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
C) Loading zone for freight only.
Loading zone for passengers or mail only.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?