Accidents tend to happen when:
A) All vehicles are traveling near or at the same speed
B) One lane of traffic is traveling faster than the others
C) One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your seat belt:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: