Accidents tend to happen when:
A) All vehicles are traveling near or at the same speed
B) One lane of traffic is traveling faster than the others
C) One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.