Accidents tend to happen when:
A) All vehicles are traveling near or at the same speed
B) One lane of traffic is traveling faster than the others
C) One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You must use your seat belt:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because: