Accidents tend to happen when:
A) All vehicles are traveling near or at the same speed
B) One lane of traffic is traveling faster than the others
C) One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The driver is:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When parking a car, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- A curb painted blue means: