Accidents tend to happen when:
A) All vehicles are traveling near or at the same speed
B) One lane of traffic is traveling faster than the others
C) One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
One vehicle is traveling faster or slower than the flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Before turning, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When driving in fog, you should use your: