After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?