After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You should never park:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The driver is:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by: