After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should: