After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should: