After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Roads become very slippery:
- A curb painted red means:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Orange colored road signs:
- A white painted curb means:
- You should never park:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is: