After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.