After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to: