After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- A curb painted red means:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You should never park:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must: