After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- A curb painted red means:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and: