After a train has passed, you should:
A) Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
B) Wait for a green light
C) Proceed across the tracks
Check again for approaching trains and proceed with caution
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.