Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should: