Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before turning, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- A green painted curb means:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should: