Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You should never park:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- A white painted curb means:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must: