Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- The driver is:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to: