Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You should never park:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You must use your seat belt:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when: