Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: