Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly: