Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- What is a safety zone?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When you park on the roadway, you should: