Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
A) On An Up-Hill
B) At An Intersection
C) At A Toll Plaza
On An Up-Hill
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should: