Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
A) Prevents Distractions From Other Vehicles
B) Allows You Time To React To Situations
C) Keeps Traffic Flowing At A Safe Pace
Allows You Time To React To Situations
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You should never park:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is: