Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
A) Prevents Distractions From Other Vehicles
B) Allows You Time To React To Situations
C) Keeps Traffic Flowing At A Safe Pace
Allows You Time To React To Situations
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- What is a safety zone?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you: