Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
A) Their smaller size makes them harder to see
B) They always have the right-of-way at intersections
C) It is illegal for motorcycles to share traffic lanes
Their smaller size makes them harder to see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?