Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
A) Their smaller size makes them harder to see
B) They always have the right-of-way at intersections
C) It is illegal for motorcycles to share traffic lanes
Their smaller size makes them harder to see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You must use your seat belt:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when: