Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
A) Their smaller size makes them harder to see
B) They always have the right-of-way at intersections
C) It is illegal for motorcycles to share traffic lanes
Their smaller size makes them harder to see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):