Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
A) Their smaller size makes them harder to see
B) They always have the right-of-way at intersections
C) It is illegal for motorcycles to share traffic lanes
Their smaller size makes them harder to see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- What is a safety zone?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should: