Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
A) Their smaller size makes them harder to see
B) They always have the right-of-way at intersections
C) It is illegal for motorcycles to share traffic lanes
Their smaller size makes them harder to see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When parking a car, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Orange colored road signs:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should: