Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
A) Their smaller size makes them harder to see
B) They always have the right-of-way at intersections
C) It is illegal for motorcycles to share traffic lanes
Their smaller size makes them harder to see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from: