Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
A) Their smaller size makes them harder to see
B) They always have the right-of-way at intersections
C) It is illegal for motorcycles to share traffic lanes
Their smaller size makes them harder to see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.