Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
A) Their smaller size makes them harder to see
B) They always have the right-of-way at intersections
C) It is illegal for motorcycles to share traffic lanes
Their smaller size makes them harder to see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: