An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
A) Carries radioactive materials
B) Travels at slower speeds than normal traffic
C) Makes frequent stops
Travels at slower speeds than normal traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: