An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
A) Carries radioactive materials
B) Travels at slower speeds than normal traffic
C) Makes frequent stops
Travels at slower speeds than normal traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- A green painted curb means:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- What is a safety zone?