An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
A) Carries radioactive materials
B) Travels at slower speeds than normal traffic
C) Makes frequent stops
Travels at slower speeds than normal traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You should never park:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should