Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
A) Take Your Hands Off The Wheel
B) Take Your Attention Away From The Driving Task
C) All Of The Above
All Of The Above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?