As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
A) Slows down your reactions
B) Begins to metabolize itself more quickly
C) Decreases your driving errors
Slows down your reactions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You must use your seat belt:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you: