As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
A) Slows down your reactions
B) Begins to metabolize itself more quickly
C) Decreases your driving errors
Slows down your reactions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should: