As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
A) Slows down your reactions
B) Begins to metabolize itself more quickly
C) Decreases your driving errors
Slows down your reactions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Roads become very slippery:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to: