As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
A) Slows down your reactions
B) Begins to metabolize itself more quickly
C) Decreases your driving errors
Slows down your reactions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- What is a safety zone?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Before turning, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: