As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
A) Slows down your reactions
B) Begins to metabolize itself more quickly
C) Decreases your driving errors
Slows down your reactions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You should not pass another vehicle: