As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
A) Slows down your reactions
B) Begins to metabolize itself more quickly
C) Decreases your driving errors
Slows down your reactions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should: