As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
A) Slows down your reactions
B) Begins to metabolize itself more quickly
C) Decreases your driving errors
Slows down your reactions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.