At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
A) Check Your Rearview Mirror For Cars Tailgating
B) Go When The Vehicle Ahead Of You Goes
C) Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- A green painted curb means: