At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
A) Check Your Rearview Mirror For Cars Tailgating
B) Go When The Vehicle Ahead Of You Goes
C) Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you: