At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
A) Check Your Rearview Mirror For Cars Tailgating
B) Go When The Vehicle Ahead Of You Goes
C) Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):