At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
A) Check Your Rearview Mirror For Cars Tailgating
B) Go When The Vehicle Ahead Of You Goes
C) Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should: