At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
A) Check Your Rearview Mirror For Cars Tailgating
B) Go When The Vehicle Ahead Of You Goes
C) Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Look Left First, Then Right, Then Left Again
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?