At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
A) 3 Seconds Of Following Distance From The Car Ahead Of You
B) 2 Seconds Of Following Distance From The Car Ahead Of You
C) 4 Seconds Of Following Distance From The Car Ahead Of You
4 Seconds Of Following Distance From The Car Ahead Of You
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- A curb painted red means:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should: