At night, it is hardest to see:
A) Road signs
C) Street lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- A white painted curb means:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is: