At night, it is hardest to see:
A) Road signs
C) Street lights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road: