Backing your vehicle is:
A) Always dangerous to do
B) Not dangerous if you have a helper
C) Only dangerous in large vehicles
Always dangerous to do
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- A curb painted red means:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine: