Backing your vehicle is:
A) Always dangerous to do
B) Not dangerous if you have a helper
C) Only dangerous in large vehicles
Always dangerous to do
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You should never park:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- A white painted curb means:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must: