Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
A) Just before changing lanes
B) At any time
C) Early enough so others know your plans
Early enough so others know your plans
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You should never park:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.