Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
A) Just before changing lanes
B) At any time
C) Early enough so others know your plans
Early enough so others know your plans
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- A green painted curb means:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should: