Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
A) Just before changing lanes
B) At any time
C) Early enough so others know your plans
Early enough so others know your plans
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver is:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.