Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
A) Just before changing lanes
B) At any time
C) Early enough so others know your plans
Early enough so others know your plans
Related Permit Test Questions:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You should never park:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- It is your responsibility to know: