Before passing another vehicle you should:
A) Flash your headlights to alert the driver
B) Turn on your four-way flashers to warn the driver
C) Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?