Before passing another vehicle you should:
A) Flash your headlights to alert the driver
B) Turn on your four-way flashers to warn the driver
C) Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Before turning, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic: