Before passing another vehicle you should:
A) Flash your headlights to alert the driver
B) Turn on your four-way flashers to warn the driver
C) Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- What is a safety zone?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should: