Before passing another vehicle you should:
A) Flash your headlights to alert the driver
B) Turn on your four-way flashers to warn the driver
C) Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted: