Before passing another vehicle you should:
A) Flash your headlights to alert the driver
B) Turn on your four-way flashers to warn the driver
C) Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should: