Before passing another vehicle you should:
A) Flash your headlights to alert the driver
B) Turn on your four-way flashers to warn the driver
C) Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Give the proper turn signal to show you are changing lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should never park:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is: