Before turning, you should:
A) Use your signal
B) Turn the wheel
C) Change lanes
Use your signal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may: