Before turning, you should:
A) Use your signal
B) Turn the wheel
C) Change lanes
Use your signal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A curb painted blue means:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You may turn right on a solid red light: