Before turning, you should:
A) Use your signal
B) Turn the wheel
C) Change lanes
Use your signal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is: