Before turning, you should:
A) Use your signal
B) Turn the wheel
C) Change lanes
Use your signal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- What is a safety zone?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: