Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
A) Unless you entered the intersection on a green light
B) Under any circumstances, even if your light is green
C) Unless you have the right-of-way or a green light
Under any circumstances, even if your light is green
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You must use your seat belt:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):