Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
A) No More Of Less Dangerous
B) More Dangerous
C) Easier On Your Eyes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: