Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
A) No More Of Less Dangerous
B) More Dangerous
C) Easier On Your Eyes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to: