Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
A) Cd Player
B) Cell Phone
C) All Of The Above
All Of The Above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in: