Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
A) Cd Player
B) Cell Phone
C) All Of The Above
All Of The Above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A green painted curb means:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle: