Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
A) Cd Player
B) Cell Phone
C) All Of The Above
All Of The Above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when: