Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
A) Cd Player
B) Cell Phone
C) All Of The Above
All Of The Above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?