Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
A) Cd Player
B) Cell Phone
C) All Of The Above
All Of The Above
Related Permit Test Questions:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by: