Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
A) Must Stop Before Entering
B) Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
C) Have The Right Of Way If They Arrive First
Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the: