Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
A) Must Stop Before Entering
B) Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
C) Have The Right Of Way If They Arrive First
Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You must use your seat belt:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the: