Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
A) Must Stop Before Entering
B) Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
C) Have The Right Of Way If They Arrive First
Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Before turning, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should: