Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
A) Must Stop Before Entering
B) Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
C) Have The Right Of Way If They Arrive First
Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- What is a safety zone?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should: