Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
A) Must Stop Before Entering
B) Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
C) Have The Right Of Way If They Arrive First
Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to: