Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
A) Must Stop Before Entering
B) Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
C) Have The Right Of Way If They Arrive First
Must Yield To Drivers In The Roundabout Or Traffic Circle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?