Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
A) Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
B) A good defensive driving technique to avoid driver’s blind spots
C) Recommended because it gives you an ‘escape route’
Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to: