Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
A) Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
B) A good defensive driving technique to avoid driver’s blind spots
C) Recommended because it gives you an ‘escape route’
Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Orange colored road signs: