Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
A) Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
B) A good defensive driving technique to avoid driver’s blind spots
C) Recommended because it gives you an ‘escape route’
Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Orange colored road signs:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should never park: