Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
A) Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
B) A good defensive driving technique to avoid driver’s blind spots
C) Recommended because it gives you an ‘escape route’
Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You should never park:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A curb painted red means:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should: