Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
A) Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
B) A good defensive driving technique to avoid driver’s blind spots
C) Recommended because it gives you an ‘escape route’
Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You should never park: