Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
A) Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
B) A good defensive driving technique to avoid driver’s blind spots
C) Recommended because it gives you an ‘escape route’
Dangerous because you’re probably in one of the driver’s blind spots
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should: