Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Can not result in a traffic citation
C) Saves lives by causing others to slow down, too
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- What is a safety zone?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?