Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Can not result in a traffic citation
C) Saves lives by causing others to slow down, too
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When parking a car, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may: