Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
A) Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
B) Can not result in a traffic citation
C) Saves lives by causing others to slow down, too
Can frustrate other drivers and make them angry
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- The driver is:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?