During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
A) The tops of hills
B) Roadways in shady areas
C) Areas paved with asphalt rather than concrete
Roadways in shady areas
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You should never park:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that: