During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
A) The tops of hills
B) Roadways in shady areas
C) Areas paved with asphalt rather than concrete
Roadways in shady areas
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- The driver is:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle: