During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
A) The tops of hills
B) Roadways in shady areas
C) Areas paved with asphalt rather than concrete
Roadways in shady areas
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Roads become very slippery:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should: