During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
A) The tops of hills
B) Roadways in shady areas
C) Areas paved with asphalt rather than concrete
Roadways in shady areas
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you: