During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
A) The tops of hills
B) Roadways in shady areas
C) Areas paved with asphalt rather than concrete
Roadways in shady areas
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Roads become very slippery:
- A curb painted red means:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: