Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
A) Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
B) Are driving much slower than other traffic
C) Are backing out of a parking space
Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A curb painted red means:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may: