Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
A) Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
B) Are driving much slower than other traffic
C) Are backing out of a parking space
Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- The driver is:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- What is a safety zone?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if: