Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
A) Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
B) Are driving much slower than other traffic
C) Are backing out of a parking space
Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by: