Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
A) Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
B) Are driving much slower than other traffic
C) Are backing out of a parking space
Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?