Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
A) Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
B) Are driving much slower than other traffic
C) Are backing out of a parking space
Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Before turning, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- The driver is: