Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
A) Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
B) Are driving much slower than other traffic
C) Are backing out of a parking space
Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A curb painted red means:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: