Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
A) Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
B) Are driving much slower than other traffic
C) Are backing out of a parking space
Need to warn other drivers of an accident ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: