Following distance should increase when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgator
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgator
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Before turning, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should: