Following distance should increase when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgator
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgator
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must: