Following distance should increase when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgator
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgator
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should: