Following distance should increase when you:
A) Follow a small passenger car
B) Are crowded by a tailgator
C) Drive slower than the posted speed limit
Are crowded by a tailgator
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Roads become very slippery:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?