For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should: