For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Roads become very slippery:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?