For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver: