For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- What is a safety zone?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals: