“Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
A) Staring At The Roadway For Long Periods Of Time
B) Frequent Rest Stops
C) Too Much Sleep The Night Before Your Trip
Staring At The Roadway For Long Periods Of Time
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Before turning, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When parking a car, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- A white painted curb means:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should: