“Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
A) Staring At The Roadway For Long Periods Of Time
B) Frequent Rest Stops
C) Too Much Sleep The Night Before Your Trip
Staring At The Roadway For Long Periods Of Time
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?