Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
A) Sudden Stops
B) Sudden Turns
C) Excessive Speed
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: