Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
A) Sudden Stops
B) Sudden Turns
C) Excessive Speed
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?