If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
A) Quickly move intot he lane next to you
B) Drive onto the shoulder of the road
C) Take your foot off the gas pedal
Take your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your: