If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
A) Quickly move intot he lane next to you
B) Drive onto the shoulder of the road
C) Take your foot off the gas pedal
Take your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When driving on slick roads, you should: