If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
A) Quickly move intot he lane next to you
B) Drive onto the shoulder of the road
C) Take your foot off the gas pedal
Take your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- What is a safety zone?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection: