If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
A) Quickly move intot he lane next to you
B) Drive onto the shoulder of the road
C) Take your foot off the gas pedal
Take your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle: