If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
A) Quickly move intot he lane next to you
B) Drive onto the shoulder of the road
C) Take your foot off the gas pedal
Take your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?