If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
A) Quickly move intot he lane next to you
B) Drive onto the shoulder of the road
C) Take your foot off the gas pedal
Take your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Roads become very slippery:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle: