If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
A) Quickly move intot he lane next to you
B) Drive onto the shoulder of the road
C) Take your foot off the gas pedal
Take your foot off the gas pedal
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Before turning, you should: