If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
A) Either side
B) The right side
C) The left side
The right side
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Orange colored road signs:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: