If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
A) Either side
B) The right side
C) The left side
The right side
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should: