If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
A) Either side
B) The right side
C) The left side
The right side
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- A white painted curb means:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- The driver is:
- Before turning, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.