If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
A) Either side
B) The right side
C) The left side
The right side
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- What is a safety zone?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must: