If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
A) Turn on your high beams
B) Turn off your headlights
C) Flash your high beams
Flash your high beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should: