If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
A) Turn on your high beams
B) Turn off your headlights
C) Flash your high beams
Flash your high beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A curb painted blue means:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?