If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
A) Turn on your high beams
B) Turn off your headlights
C) Flash your high beams
Flash your high beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is: