If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
A) Turn on your high beams
B) Turn off your headlights
C) Flash your high beams
Flash your high beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A curb painted red means:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- What is a safety zone?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle: