If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
A) Sound your horn
B) Wave your arms
C) Use your emergency lights
Sound your horn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When parking a car, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- What is a safety zone?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You should never park:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be: