If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
A) Sound your horn
B) Wave your arms
C) Use your emergency lights
Sound your horn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if: