If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Before turning, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):