If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You should never park:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must: