If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: