If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: