If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- The driver is:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- Roads become very slippery:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving: