If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You should never park:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles: