If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- What is a safety zone?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down: