If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- A curb painted red means:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should: