If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: