If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- A green painted curb means:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A curb painted red means:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?