If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
A) Pull next to the driver and yell at him or her
B) Ignore the other driver
C) Get back at the other driver by cutting him or her off
Ignore the other driver
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A green painted curb means:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you: