If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
A) Move to the right side of your lane and drive slowly
B) Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
C) Continue driving because you have the right-of-way
Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You should never park:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- What is a safety zone?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must: