If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
A) Move to the right side of your lane and drive slowly
B) Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
C) Continue driving because you have the right-of-way
Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Roadways are the most slippery: