If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
A) Move to the right side of your lane and drive slowly
B) Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
C) Continue driving because you have the right-of-way
Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal: