If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
A) Move to the right side of your lane and drive slowly
B) Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
C) Continue driving because you have the right-of-way
Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?