If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
A) Move to the right side of your lane and drive slowly
B) Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
C) Continue driving because you have the right-of-way
Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You should signal continuously while turning because it: