If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
A) Move to the right side of your lane and drive slowly
B) Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
C) Continue driving because you have the right-of-way
Pull off the road when it is safe and let them pass
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should never park:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: