If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
A) For the first few minutes
B) After it has been raining for a few hours
C) After it has stopped raining
For the first few minutes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and: