If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
A) For the first few minutes
B) After it has been raining for a few hours
C) After it has stopped raining
For the first few minutes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- A white painted curb means:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- What is a safety zone?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you: