If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
A) For the first few minutes
B) After it has been raining for a few hours
C) After it has stopped raining
For the first few minutes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You should never park:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: