If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
A) For the first few minutes
B) After it has been raining for a few hours
C) After it has stopped raining
For the first few minutes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A green painted curb means:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Your ability to stop is affected by: