If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
A) Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
B) Stare at the driver as he or she is passing you
C) Speed up as he or she is passing you
Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When parking a car, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you: