If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
A) Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
B) Stare at the driver as he or she is passing you
C) Speed up as he or she is passing you
Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- A white painted curb means:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Orange colored road signs:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to: