If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
A) Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
B) Stare at the driver as he or she is passing you
C) Speed up as he or she is passing you
Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______