If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
A) Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
B) Stare at the driver as he or she is passing you
C) Speed up as he or she is passing you
Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- A curb painted red means:
- The driver is:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?