If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
A) Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
B) Stare at the driver as he or she is passing you
C) Speed up as he or she is passing you
Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- The driver is:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because: