If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
A) Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
B) Stare at the driver as he or she is passing you
C) Speed up as he or she is passing you
Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle: