If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
A) Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
B) Stare at the driver as he or she is passing you
C) Speed up as he or she is passing you
Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should: