If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
A) Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
B) Stare at the driver as he or she is passing you
C) Speed up as he or she is passing you
Try to get out of the aggressive driver’s way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- A green painted curb means: