If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
A) Steer Left
B) Hit Your Brakes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?