If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
A) Steer Left
B) Hit Your Brakes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway: