If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
A) Steer Left
B) Hit Your Brakes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must: